Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Tomas Jacobsson <to...@su.eip.ericsson.se> on 2001/11/06 14:19:07 UTC

Connect from one to many in Soap

Hello!
I have a question is there a way to go around that I must make a new
connection if I want to send the same thing to many user, a way like
multicast, in Soap.
Consider that I have one soap client x, that want to send to the
Soap-servers y, z and v. Must I then make connection between x->y and
then after that is finished connect x->z and then connect to v. Or is
there something I can do to make only one connection that sends to
everybody in the list? Consider that I have the ip addresses of the
servers, and the urn of the methods that should take care of the
request. All this I want to do over Soap and Http.
Regards

Tomas

RE: Connect from one to many in Soap