Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/06 04:27:48 UTC

reef.incubator.apache.org is up and running!

Hi all,

http://reef.incubator.apache.org is up and running!

Many thanks to Josh, John, Jason, and Yunseong to make this happen!

You can update the page by making changes in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/reef/site/

Cheers,
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: reef.incubator.apache.org is up and running!

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I'll add a how-to article under the "Committer Guide" section(
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/REEF/Committer+Guide) on
editing the website by next week.

Thanks,
John

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I'll work with them and also with Yunseong and Josh.

We need to first merge Josh's branch into master though. Once that's done,
I'll go ahead and migrate the code to REEF repository.

John

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, John.

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Professor Chun,

http://reef.incubator.apache.org/) development, from code/apidoc editing to

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
John,

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
1. Yes. This is common.

Posted by "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qi...@microsoft.com>.
+1

Awesome, thanks a lot for making that happen!

Markus

Posted by Yingda Chen <yd...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.