Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by codemaniac <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/04 13:07:40 UTC

EL within EL in jsp page to get value from resource bundle

I have list of links that can be dynamically loaded and displayed on webpage
based on the client implementing solution. I like to get a user friendly
message for the link name in the jsp using local bundle.

I need a way to use an el within el.

Example
<h:outputText value="#{linkNames["#{link.linkName}"]}">

Is this possible? I am using JSF 1.1

Thanks CodeManiac

Re: EL within EL in jsp page to get value from resource bundle

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.
try:
<h:outputText value="#{linkNames[link.linkName]}">

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br
http://oriens.com.br