Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> on 2019/05/31 11:19:04 UTC

IMPORTANT TO DO FOR MILAGRO

Hi Patrick, Alessandro, Go, and Giorgio,

Can I please ask that you all do the following steps so we can get you access to JIRA, Confluence and GitHub repos.

If you have not already, please create logins for yourselves on both Apache Confluence AND Apache JIRA.

Confluence: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
JIRA:		https://jira.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

Note these are separate systems. Please use your Apache login usernames as the same user names when signing up for accounts.

Note these are separate systems.

Once you are signed up here, then please go to the LDAP synchronizer here:

https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/ldap-map.cgi

and follow the instructions.

Finally,

To make sure you get access to the repos, can you please link your ASF and GitHub identities here: https://id.apache.org, and please upload your PGP code signing key (please back it up), and then turn on 2FA for your account in GitHub.

This is necessary for you to access the Apache Milagro GitHub repos which are now synced back to Apache Git main code hosting.

Then you need to check it here: https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/ that it is setup correctly.

Once you have done all of this, we can get you write access to Milagro’s Confluence and Wiki.

Thanks
Brian

Re: IMPORTANT TO DO FOR MILAGRO

Posted by Alessandro Budroni <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

yes I can see it. See the screenshot below.

[image: image.png]

Best regards,
Alessandro

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com>.