Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Buck, Robert" <rb...@verisign.com> on 2009/04/01 17:57:09 UTC

IVY Default Properties and Descriptions

It would seem there is little documentation that I can find on the
default IVY properties. Or is there?

Here are a few key properties it would seem:

*  ivy.default.conf.dir     - WHAT IS THIS???
*  ivy.default.settings.dir - a variable which is always set to the
place where ivy default settings files are
*  ivy.default.ivy.user.dir - the root in your filesystem used for
several default repositories including local, shared and public;
defaults to ${user.home}/.ivy2
*  ???OTHERS???

Are there any other properties out there that people should be aware of?

Bob

Re: IVY Default Properties and Descriptions

Posted by Joshua Tharp <jo...@alumni.calpoly.edu>.
I used the optional Ant task echoproperties to get a complete list. It
doesn't tell you where they are used, but most of those I could guess from
the name of the property.