Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Gerben van der Huizen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/28 16:47:28 UTC

Create Jira account

Hello,

I would like to contribute to the Apache Spark project through Jira, but
according to this blog post I need to request an account via email (
https://infra.apache.org/jira-guidelines.html#who). Please let me know if
you need any more details to create an account.

Kind regards,

Gerben van der Huizen

Re: Create Jira account

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
-user@

Send me your preferred email and username for the ASF JIRA and I'll create
it.