Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by akpuvvada <ak...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/05 07:44:27 UTC

Active MQ - REST API - Set Delivery Mode

How to Post a Message with delivery mode set to 'Persistent' using REST API?

I need to configure a Guaranteed delivery using REST Clients - both Pub and
Sub.

Also, is it possible to read a message without confirming the message until
the processing is completed on client side to make sure the message is
redelivered using REST API Client.

Appreciate any help.

Also, let me know if there is a link to complete REST Documentation for
Active MQ Messaging. I already checked http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html.