Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org> on 2009/10/22 12:20:22 UTC

Upgrade s.t.o to 1.6.6?

Mike,
You're probably really busy with lots o' stuff, but could you upgrade
s.t.o to 1.6.6 at your earliest convenience?  Brane fixed a symptom in
r40176, but it would be good to have the mime-type borkenness fixed
for all files, not just CHANGES.

Thanks,
-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2410197

Re: Upgrade s.t.o to 1.6.6?

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
On Oct 22, 2009, at 8:41 AM, C. Michael Pilato wrote:

> Hyrum K. Wright wrote:
>> Mike,
>> You're probably really busy with lots o' stuff, but could you upgrade
>> s.t.o to 1.6.6 at your earliest convenience?  Brane fixed a symptom
>> in
>> r40176, but it would be good to have the mime-type borkenness fixed
>> for
>> all files, not just CHANGES.
>
> I think you mean svn.collab.net (not subversion.tigris.org), but
> yes, I was
> planning to do that today.  I might as well do it now.

Got my s.t.o's mixed up with my s.c.n's.  Thanks for doing the upgrade.

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2410221

Re: Upgrade s.t.o to 1.6.6?

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> Hyrum K. Wright wrote:
>> Mike,
>> You're probably really busy with lots o' stuff, but could you upgrade
>> s.t.o to 1.6.6 at your earliest convenience?  Brane fixed a symptom in
>> r40176, but it would be good to have the mime-type borkenness fixed for
>> all files, not just CHANGES.
>
> I think you mean svn.collab.net (not subversion.tigris.org), but yes, I was
> planning to do that today.  I might as well do it now.

Done.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2410226