Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2018/08/07 10:21:50 UTC

Re: Flink job is not reading from certain kafka topic partitions

Hi,

The case you described looks a lot like this issue with the Flink Kafka
Consumer in 1.3.0 / 1.3.1:

If this is the case, you would have to upgrade to 1.3.2 or above to
overcome this.
The issue ticket description contains some things to keep in mind when
upgrading from 1.3.0 / 1.3.1 to 1.3.2+, especially if your 1.3.0 / 1.3.1
savepoint was taken when the Kafka consumer had erroneous partition
assignments.

Cheers,
Gordon