Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/04 15:23:33 UTC

I am beginner !! Please help me on- How to record HTTPS requests using proxy server in JMeter?

Dear All:

Hope you all are doing great !!

I am beginner !!
Please help me on- How to record HTTPS requests using proxy server in
JMeter?
Is there any other way?
I tried it in JMeter 2.4 and 2.9 as well. But it didn't work.
Please help !!

Thanks in Advanced !!
--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit

Re: I am beginner !! Please help me on- How to record HTTPS requests using proxy server in JMeter?

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.
Hello,
1) Use Firefox
2) Configure it to point to localhost:<PORT YOU CONFIGURE IN HTTP Proxy
Server>
3) Start JMeter Proxy
4) Before starting the recording, just call https://www.google.com in
browser
5) JMeter certificate accept page will appear, accept it then start
recording, google page should appear
6) If it appears you can start recording  (remove google sampler)

--
Regards.
Philippe M.

UBIK-INGENIERIE on TWITTER <https://twitter.com/ubikingenierie>

UBIK LOAD PACK BLOG <http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/blog/>

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kapil,

I tried to download Badboy. But if you see the terms to use, it is free for
only non-profit organizations.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Therefore, I am trying to use POXY Server only.

Posted by "Jain, Kapil" <ka...@logica.com>.
Did you try this with badboy?

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dear:

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kapil for your prompt reply.
I will try Badboy tool.

But is it possible to record HTTPS requests in JMeter using Proxy Server?

Posted by "Jain, Kapil" <ka...@logica.com>.