Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/21 22:38:14 UTC

MYFACES-3063 - code cleanup and performance review

Hi,

i would take care of this ticket.
I would inspect our trunk with findbugs performance rules and fix them.
The most are something like:
lastIndexOf(".") -> lastIndexOf('.')
new Integer(val) -> Integer.valueOf(val)
and some more.

Findbugs will also warn about unused private methods.
Should we remove them? IMO it's old code which should be removed.

Regards,
Thomas

Re: MYFACES-3063 - code cleanup and performance review

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Done:
https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.myfaces.core:myfaces-core-module

Will do the task now :)