Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bandaru <rb...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 12:36:32 UTC

Dynamic value setting problem to InputText

Hi,
In Trinidad,The InputText Value is not getting change Dynamically from
Backing Bean.
    Initially the First value is settting after it not getting change.
   But If i set Disable True for InputText then the value getting Change but
i need Disable false(Aditabel).

   I'm Doing this in jsp:include page,does that effects?
   What may be the Problem,Please Suggest me.
    IDE:Jdeveloper 10g

Thanking You in Advance.
Ramesh.

RE: Dynamic value setting problem to InputText

Posted by sandeep gururaj <sa...@Chordiant.com>.
Hello Ramesh,

Until the page gets submitted, property of the component cannot be
changed.

Let's say you have a scenario as follows.

You have a dropdown list and a text box. Based on the selection in the
dropdown list, you want to set a particular property of the text box. In
this case, you can use the Value Change Listener for the drop down list
and have partial triggers for the text box.

~Sandeep