Posted to users@flex.apache.org by engorila <en...@hotmail.com> on 2016/09/14 06:43:23 UTC

AIR 23

Can you update Apache Flex SDK Installer to be compatible with Adobe AIR 23?

Thanks so much!!!

Re: AIR 23

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I just tried to add it.  Let me know if it works or not.

Adding a new version requires downloading both the Mac and Win AIR SDKs
twice each, so I have to find the "right time" to do it.

-Alex

Re: AIR 23

Posted by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de>.
Hi engorilla,

you can download the *air23 sdk for flex*
(http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/air-sdk-download.html) and just
extract(unzip) into another sdk (f.e. flex 4.15/air22) you downloaded
through the Apache Flex Installer and override changes...

see
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/how-overlay-air-sdk-flex-sdk.html

Kind regards

Christian