Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/03 15:08:19 UTC

Re: Doing the IP-Clearance for the AlchmeyAPI Annotator

Hi Jukka,
it seems to me that the IP-Clearance on general@incubator got lazy
consensus.
Should we raise a RESULT email?
Any further steps needed I can help with? (According to Marshall's previous
email it seems the answer is no)
Cheers.
Tommaso

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks for your kind help with this one :-)
Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,