Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by deepak shripat mane <de...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/06/07 14:41:01 UTC

Problem in Generating Reports using JasperReports5.0.3 & Tomcat Web Server

  I need to generate Reports for my application using third party ool, IReports (JasperReports5.0.3) through Java2. This is  deployed
through Java Web Start(JNLP) from My web server (Tomcat 5.0.19) using the Reports XML file.
   My problem is- I am unable to compile the XML File at the Server as well as Client side. My application does not give any Compilation or Run Time Error but it does not show the output too.

Regards
Deepak