Posted to builds@apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2019/04/22 19:26:45 UTC

[helpWanted] Example integration with SonarCloud

Hi guys,

I'm trying to hook Tamaya into Sonarcloud.io via Travis .....
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya or
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-277

At the moment the builds does not work .... can anyone point my to a
working Java-project at ASF that integrations with Sonarcloud?

A manual run (mvn sonar:sonar) works:
https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_incubator-tamaya

Thanks,
Phil

Re: [Solved] Example integration with SonarCloud: Travis and Maven

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 22.04.19 um 21:26 schrieb P. Ottlinger:
> I'm trying to hook Tamaya into Sonarcloud.io via Travis .....
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya or
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-277

thanks for your help -
we now have a integration via Travis/Maven for all of Tamaya's repos.

Each build needs to have an environment variable with the token, the
rest is documented in the ticket.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: [helpWanted] Example integration with SonarCloud

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Phil,

On Mon, 2019-04-22 at 21:26 +0200, P. Ottlinger wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm trying to hook Tamaya into Sonarcloud.io via Travis .....
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya or
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-277
>
> At the moment the builds does not work .... can anyone point my to a
> working Java-project at ASF that integrations with Sonarcloud?
>
> A manual run (mvn sonar:sonar) works:
> https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_incubator-tamaya
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

For the Apache Sling project we've integrated with SonarCloud. We use
Jenkins + Multibranch pipeline for that, see [1].

Feel free to ignore the try/catch block, we do that because we onboard
new modules to SonarCloud periodically and don't want the builds red
until the onboarding is done.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: https://github.com/apache/sling-tooling-jenkins/blob/7af2b9b5517f1cc78d258d5af097cd09a14ccc1e/vars/slingOsgiBundleBuild.groovy#L36-L66