Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Thomas Nadeau <tn...@lucidvision.com> on 2018/05/18 12:11:39 UTC

Conference Info for Monday, June 21, 10AM EST Session

	Hi,

	Below is the conference info for our call on Monday regarding the discussion around closing down AriaTosca.
	Anyone in the community is invited to participate and can use this conference info to connect.
	The invite supports as many people as I expect to show up, but if you for some reason have trouble joining,
	please directly email me.

	I will be posting the meeting minutes/notes after the meeting to the list here as a written record of what
	transpires in case anyone cannot attend, as well as to indicate to the community any decisions/actions
	that were agreed upon.

	—Tom

The following meeting has been forwarded:

Subject: Fwd: Discuss Closing Down AriaTosca  (DO NOT FORWARD THIS INVITE)
Organizer: invite@meet.bluejeans.com <ma...@meet.bluejeans.com>

Location: https://bluejeans.com/7897462078/5797?src=calendarLink <https://bluejeans.com/7897462078/5797?src=calendarLink>
Time: Monday, May 21, 2018, 10:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 AM GMT +00:00 Britain, Ireland, Portugal

Invitees: tnadeau@redhat.com <ma...@redhat.com>; tnadeau@lucidvision.com <ma...@lucidvision.com>

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@gmail.com>.
The BlueJeans meeting says it's at 10AM GMT.

To clarify:

You do mean May 21 10AM EST?

Posted by "Thomas D. Nadeau" <tn...@lucidvision.com>.

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@gmail.com>.
Don't you mean May 21?

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
You say 'discussion around closing down AriaTosca' - seems like some of us
already have an end goal in mind ???