Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2015/09/22 15:46:34 UTC

Re: Apache project word cloud - update?

Does anyone have an *updated* graphic like Rob's excellent PMC map
below?  I'm hoping to use something like this in the State of the
Feather next week in Budapest, but I'm completely out of time
writing/practicing my talks myself.  I think using the PMC relationship
- especially showing how we have project clusters in a number of totally
different technology areas - is useful.

Note also that going forward it will be simpler to draw some of this
data from the newly updated reporter.a.o or projects.a.o sites, both of
which already are parsing a lot of the underlying PMC / committer /
project metadata directly from the right sources and then creating JSONs
for everything.

  https://projects.apache.org/about.html
  https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/comdev/projects.apache.org/
  https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/comdev/reporter.apache.org/