Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/15 23:06:11 UTC

multi repo and licenses

Before I forget, maybe we shoudl add the apache license and notices
files to each repository? Not sure what's the policy here. Also how to
handle the THANKS file?

- benoit

Re: multi repo and licenses

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
We definitely need to go through and add licenses to our repos and
update the NOTICE for new code. For THANKS I'd just add it the main
THANKS in couchdb.git. If people like we can add a THANKS in each repo
to point back to the main one.