Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com> on 2005/03/15 01:37:02 UTC

Re: Enabling scrollbars in JSVGScrollPane

chandrashekar srinivasan wrote:

> Iam loading a JSVGScrollPane object in a JDialog(size 250, 500). I want
> to display a svgcanvas(size 200,1300) in a scrollpane and want the
> scrollbars to be enabled right after the svgdocument has been rendered.

   The canvas is always resized to the JSVGScrollPane size.  What
matters is the size of the contained SVG document.

> right now if I zoom in I get the scrollbars enabled but otherwise I do
> not see the entire svgcanvas and neither can i scrolldown. any
> ideas what i should do?  do i need to set the extents for the
> svgscrollpane object to the size of the jdialog box or adjust  the view
> box for the svg file?

    You need to set the viewBox to include the entire region you
want to view.  Don't set the size of the JSVGCanvas let it
size it's self to the JSVGScrollPane.