Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fa...@mpsa.com on 2005/09/22 10:58:38 UTC

[m2-beta-1] bug for 'warSourceExcludes' property?

Hi all,

has anybody already used the 'warSourceExcludes' property of the War
plugin? (didn't find any thread about this)

Because I experience a strange behaviour with this property. When I grab
some Web projects from the CVS of my company, I usually get all the
WEB-INF/lib Jars that the developers put in the CVS:
- With Maven 1, I use the 'maven.war.src.excludes' property to exclude
those Jars ('maven.war.src.excludes=**/lib/*.*'), and it works well: the
Jars packaged in the War are only the ones defined in the pom.
- With m2, I tried to use the 'warSourceExcludes' property, which seemed to
me to be the equivalent property. However, when the War is generated, there
is no jar in the WEB-INF/lib folder. This is as if the plugin is excluding
files after having copied the needed dependencies in the WEB-INF/lib folder
(whereas in the Maven 1 version, it was excluding them before).

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks for your help! :o)

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV