Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/22 17:00:35 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 5.0.2

L.S.,

The vote passes with a total of 8 +1 votes (4 are binding) and no other votes.

I'll promote the staging repository and upload the assemblies to the
dist svnpubsub area today, so we can follow up with the release
announcement tomorrow.

Thanks for voting,

Gert Vanthienen