Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Axis Help <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/28 22:05:22 UTC

UDDI registry implementation

What is the best UDDI registry implemetation which runs on solaris and with Axis.

I looked at couple of implementations.Out of which IBM's implementation runs on Linux and not solaris.

Sun's implementation has Browser based GUI API to access UDDI registry , but I didn't understand how can I

register, publish, find my WSDL ( created by axis) with it.

Re: UDDI registry implementation

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
out of curiosity, what use are you making with this registry.

I ask as I am busy coding a multicast IP service resolution thingy that
locates axis endpoints on a lan/campus without any central registry at all