Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/22 19:15:50 UTC

Completed Implementation Policies for Operations

Hi,

I've completed support for implementation policies on operations inside
implementation elements.  I have cleaned up the calculator sample off things
related to policy.  I have added another sample named
'calculator-impl-policies' where I have demonstrated the use of 'logging'
intent and policies on implementation elements and on operations of
implementations in the composite.  I will update the README with a bit of
explanation as to what this sample does.

Thanks

- Venkat