Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Andrew Ehrlich <an...@aehrlich.com> on 2014/09/05 05:39:02 UTC

Re: Need some tutorials for Mapreduce written in Python

Also when you look at examples pay attention to the Hadoop version. The java API has changed a bit which can be confusing.

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Latest version of the document Sebastiano mentioned is available here:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-core/HadoopStreaming.html

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

--
- Tsuyoshi

Re: Need some tutorials for Mapreduce written in Python

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Hi,