Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "ip.guy" <ip...@optushome.com.au> on 2005/03/14 07:54:44 UTC

MRTG SPAM SYSLOG ?

hi all

is anyone using a tool that can parse "/var/log/messages" to find
identified SPAM and is able to then build MTRG graphs ?

i was using a tool that could do this a while ago but have totally
forgotten the name of the project

any help appreciated

Re: MRTG SPAM SYSLOG ?

Posted by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net>.
At 10:54 PM Sunday, 3/13/2005, ip.guy wrote -=>
>is anyone using a tool that can parse "/var/log/messages" to find
>identified SPAM and is able to then build MTRG graphs ?
>
>i was using a tool that could do this a while ago but have totally
>forgotten the name of the project
>
>any help appreciated

Have a look at http://users.2z.net/rpuhek/scripts_public/spamd/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Randomly Generated Quote (428 of 475):
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.
If you can fake that, you've got it made.   -Groucho Marx

Re: MRTG SPAM SYSLOG ?

Posted by Alan Premselaar <al...@12inch.com>.
ip.guy wrote:
> hi all
>
> is anyone using a tool that can parse "/var/log/messages" to find
> identified SPAM and is able to then build MTRG graphs ?
>
> i was using a tool that could do this a while ago but have totally
> forgotten the name of the project
>
> any help appreciated

I've used graphdefang in conjunction with MIMEDefang... although I think
  you can run it independantly of MIMEdefang.

alan