Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2016/02/02 09:22:03 UTC

Re: Oak 1.3.15 release plan

Hi,

On 29/01/16 16:52, "Davide Giannella" wrote:
>On 28/01/2016 14:05, Marcel Reutegger wrote:
>>I would really like to get OAK-2066 and MongoMK related
>> issues in but probably need a bit more time. Can we postpone
>> the release and do it on Tuesday?
>>
>Sure. Will do it on Tuesday. Will roughly 10am GMT be enough for the
>commits and tests?

There is one blocker left, currently assigned to Thomas:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-3071

I will take over and work on a patch today. I therefore
suggest we further postpone the release until tomorrow.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: Oak 1.3.15 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 03/02/2016 10:00, Davide Giannella wrote:
> Quick update everyone. We're still waiting on
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-3253 that should arrive
> somewhere in about 2 hours.
>
> Planning therefore to start cutting the release around 2pm GMT.

All the blockers are gone. Planning to start cutting by 1pm GMT after
lunch break.

If possible please refrain any commits for as long as you won't see the
vote email.

Cheers
Davide

Re: Oak 1.3.15 release plan