Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2009/01/07 17:14:18 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Screenshots of Project Webapp integrated through Ofbiz - ZK]

"Integrating OFBiz with ZK" would be fine - I don't see why a license
would affect a Jira issue title.

The way I picture it happening is you could upload patches, etc to the
Jira issue so that others can try out your implementation and make
recommendations. Maybe in the process of evaluation, changes to the
framework could me made to make the integration easier or better or
whatever. Once we have it working to everyone's satisfaction, we can
create a ZK Integration page on the Wiki with instructions on how to do it.

If you have a good rapport with the ZK developers, try to push for them
to convert to the LGPL license. With a LGPL license we could bundle ZK
with OFBiz.

-Adrian