Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Gagauz <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/21 16:58:26 UTC

Tapestry IOC: Multiple bindings for same interface

Is it possible in T5 to inject multiple services which implemented same
interface into array field?
I.e:
@Inject
private SomeService[] services;

Re: Tapestry IOC: Multiple bindings for same interface

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:58:26 -0300, Michael Gagauz <ga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is it possible in T5 to inject multiple services which implemented same
> interface into array field?
> I.e:
> @Inject
> private SomeService[] services;

No.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: Tapestry IOC: Multiple bindings for same interface

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
He still needs to manually contribute the interface-implementing services
to this single service. Still, it sounds like the closes solution.

*Muhammad Gelbana*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mgelbana

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.