Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org> on 2018/12/07 19:11:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Karthikeyan Manivannan

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited Karthikeyan
Manivannan to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Karthik started contributing to the Drill project in 2016. He has
implemented changes in various Drill areas, including batch sizing,
security, code-gen, C++ part. One of his latest improvements is  ACL
support for Drill ZK nodes.

Welcome Karthik, and thank you for your contributions!

- Arina
(on behalf of Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Karthikeyan Manivannan

Posted by Pritesh Maker <pm...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations, Karthik!

Posted by Hanumanth Maduri <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Karthik.

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Karthik!!

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org>.

Posted by salim achouche <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Karthik!

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:11 AM Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited
> Karthikeyan
> Manivannan to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
> has accepted.
>
> Karthik started contributing to the Drill project in 2016. He has
> implemented changes in various Drill areas, including batch sizing,
> security, code-gen, C++ part. One of his latest improvements is  ACL
> support for Drill ZK nodes.
>
> Welcome Karthik, and thank you for your contributions!
>
> - Arina
> (on behalf of Drill PMC)

Salim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Karthikeyan Manivannan

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Kathik! Well-deserved :)

Gautam

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@apache.org>.
Congrats Karthik!

Thanks to Google I found that Larry Tesler is the guy who invented copy and
paste :)

Kind regards
Vitalii

Posted by Chunhui Shi <sh...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.