Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 05:45:03 UTC

How to find bottlenecks of the cluster ?

Hi,

I wanted to understand, how should we find out the bottleneck of the
cluster?

Thanks
Krish

Re: How to find bottlenecks of the cluster ?

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.
I think benchmark will do some help, since it can help to find out the
executing speed of I/O rated job and CPU rated job

:

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.