Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by Raphi D Lee <yi...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/21 01:50:59 UTC

Re: Invite to Juneau PPMC.

Hi All,

I still can not access to the Repository.

Do I need any further actions to access ASF GIT Repository?

I have sent ICLA to them before by new-committers-guide document.

** Please, forgive my ignorance.
** Thank you for the voting.

Raphi D Lee, yidonguk@gmail.com

Re: Invite to Juneau PPMC.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raphi,

You should get notice from root@apache within a day or so.

Welcome,

Craig

> On Jul 20, 2017, at 6:50 PM, Raphi D Lee <yi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I still can not access to the Repository.
>
> Do I need any further actions to access ASF GIT Repository?
>
> I have sent ICLA to them before by new-committers-guide document.
>
> ** Please, forgive my ignorance.
> ** Thank you for the voting.
>
> Raphi D Lee, yidonguk@gmail.com
>

>> 2017. 7. 13. 오후 10:08, James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> 작성:
>>
>> Hi Raphi,
>>
>> For the PPMC role, we have to wait for signoff from the IPMC which assuming no issues should be done next Tuesday.  Then you'll get an "official" notification.  (it just means you can't vote on anything yet)
>>
>> You're approved immediately for the Committer role.  See the following for instructions:
>> http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html <http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html>
>>
>> If you have any further questions, use the dev list.
>>
>> Welcome!
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 8:44 PM, 이동욱/Dong-Uk Lee <yidonguk@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Yes, please!
>> Thank you very much James!
>>
>> 2017. 7. 12. 오후 10:06에 "James Bognar" <jamesbognar@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>>님이 작성:
>>
>> Hi Raphi,
>>
>> The Juneau PPMC just held a vote to add you as a voting member and it passed!
>>
>> Are you interested in joining the project as an official member?
>>
>> Let me know if you have any questions.
>>
>> James.

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation