Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jon Bringhurst <jb...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2015/03/02 17:31:06 UTC

Re: Anyone interested in speaking at Bay Area Kafka meetup @ LinkedIn on March 24?

The meetups are recorded. For example, here's a link to the January meetup:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/58109076

The links to the recordings are usually posted to the comments for each meetup on http://www.meetup.com/http-kafka-apache-org/

-Jon

Posted by Jason Rosenberg <jb...@squareup.com>.
Hi Jon,

It the link for the 1/27 meetup you posted works for me, but I haven't
found how to find that same link on the meetup site (there are links that
point to the live stream, which of course is no longer happening!).

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jason