Posted to users@maven.apache.org by KC Baltz <KC...@Copart.Com> on 2005/11/04 23:50:08 UTC

[M2] Why is "debug" deprecated for maven-compiler-plugin?

The documentation for the compiler plugin says that the "debug" parameter is deprecated.  Why is this and what's the recommended replacement?

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html

K.C.

Re: [M2] Why is "debug" deprecated for maven-compiler-plugin?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Appears to be a brain explosion on my part. Fixed.

- Brett