Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/09/25 12:34:58 UTC

Proposal for change in entity "GoogleCoShippingMethod"

Hello Devs,

I want propose a change in entity GoogleCoShippingMethod.
We should change field "shipmentMethodName" from type "id-ne" to "id-
long-ne".
The reason is the name of Shipping method can be longer and this will
not be accommodated in the present one.

As these changes have done before few days so I think no one will be
using this on production and this change should not harm anything.

Thoughts?

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey
HotWax Media | www.hotwaxmedia.com

Re: Proposal for change in entity "GoogleCoShippingMethod"

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1

Mridul Pathak

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1 from my side as well for this change.
I will do the needful if nobody has objection on it in a day or so.

Thanks Pranay for initiating this email!

--
Ashish

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I can't see any problems, +1

Jacques

From: "Vivek Mishra" <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Pranay & others for voting in favor of this change - Done at r820993.

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Helping hand around the World ...