Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Abdullah Jibaly <am...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/08 05:47:18 UTC

JSR-181

Hey all,

Does anyone know if there is a plan for Axis support
of JSR 181 (Web Services Metadata)? I'm sure it would
really simplify the programming and deployment of web
services and would like to get involved in it.

Thanks,
Abdullah

Re: JSR-181

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.

RE: JSR-181

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi,
Take a look at the following location. Few weeks ago Jonathan gave me the
above pointer.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/beehive/trunk/wsm/src/runtime/org/
apache/beehive/wsm/axis/AxisHook.java
Infact in WSDL processing for Axis2 we are trying to move towards WSM when
we are to do the Java2WSDL.

Regards,
Chathura