Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org> on 2009/05/23 20:25:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache PyLucene 2.4.1-2

I am pleased to announce the availability of Apache PyLucene 2.4.1-2.

This is a refresher release of Apache PyLucene 2.4.1 that addresses a few
bugs and annoyances:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/tags/pylucene_2_4_1/CHANGES
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/tags/pylucene_2_4_1/jcc/CHANGES

Apache PyLucene 2.4.1 is available from the following download page:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/pylucene/pylucene-2.4.1-2-src.tar.gz

When downloading from a mirror site, please remember to verify the downloads
using signatures found on the Apache site:
http://www.apache.org/dist/lucene/pylucene/KEYS

For more information on Apache PyLucene, visit the project home page:
     http://lucene.apache.org/pylucene

Andi..

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache PyLucene 2.4.1-2

Posted by Dirk Rothe <d....@semantics.de>.
On Sat, 23 May 2009 20:25:08 +0200, Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the availability of Apache PyLucene 2.4.1-2.
>
> This is a refresher release of Apache PyLucene 2.4.1 that addresses a
> few bugs and annoyances:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/tags/pylucene_2_4_1/CHANGES
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/tags/pylucene_2_4_1/jcc/CHANGES
>
> Apache PyLucene 2.4.1 is available from the following download page:
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/pylucene/pylucene-2.4.1-2-src.tar.gz
>
> When downloading from a mirror site, please remember to verify the
> downloads using signatures found on the Apache site:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/lucene/pylucene/KEYS
>
> For more information on Apache PyLucene, visit the project home page:
>      http://lucene.apache.org/pylucene
>
> Andi..

Thnx, for this excellent project (including JCC :).

--dirk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache PyLucene 2.4.1-2

Posted by Dirk Rothe <d....@semantics.de>.