Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Juan Alvarado <ja...@uaig.net> on 2004/11/10 17:06:42 UTC

Problem with scm checkout and tag

I am trying to run the following:

maven scm:checkout-project -Dmaven.scm.cvs.tag=some-tag

and maven does not checkout the correct tag, it checks out the HEAD
revision always.

Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my syntax.

Thanks

This email is confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by a Reply.

If this email is addressed to or sent by an attorney, this email is either an attorney-client privileged communication or a work-product privileged communication, or both.  The United Automobile Insurance Company as well as the sender and intended recipient of this email expressly reserve any and all rights to assert the aforesaid privileges, and do not waive any such rights thereto by virtue of an erroneous email transmission.  This statement shall not hereafter be construed as limiting the assertion of any additional and further legal rights that the parties may have to limit or prohibit any further dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this email.

Re: Problem with scm checkout and tag

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I think it might be 'maven.scm.cvs.sticky.tag'. I'd need to check later.

- Brett