Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/07/21 00:08:18 UTC

[Axis2] Categorization of JIRA issues

Hi all,

When we look in to Axis2 Jira, I can see about 18 of the issues that are not
being attached to any of the components in Axis2. I tried to assign the
stuff I know, but I think I don't have wrights to do that. Putting those in
to the proper category helps, I think.

So how can we do this?

Thanks and Regards,
Eran Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] Categorization of JIRA issues

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
will handle it