Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Josh Berry <jo...@usa.net> on 2002/10/29 20:16:54 UTC

Re: [Re: [how many form for update and create action ?]]

"David Graham" <dg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Josh,
> I think your approach is fairly standard and is also what I
> recommended :-).

The only thing I wasn't sure of was using the same action for saving and
creating.  I feel that is easiest, but I can see how some people might
disagree.

Also, two general questions to the forum.  First, I've noticed a lot of people
top post.  Is that the standard in a mailing list?  I am more used to news
groups.  If I am annoying anyone by having the quotes above, please let me
know.

Second, It gets to be difficult to see if a question has already been answered
before I post.  Do we typically defer to certain members to answer, or should
I just use common sense?  (That is, if a message was posted within the past
couple of hours, feel free to answer; check for someone else having answered,
otherwise.)

-josh