Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Bk Lau <bk...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/25 22:10:30 UTC

vCloud version supported by jCloud

Hi :

Does anyone know what version(s) of vCloud is currently
working with  JCloud 1.6.3?

Thanks,

/BK

Re: vCloud version supported by jCloud

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> vCloud 5.1, 5.5

As far as I can see, the vcloud-director labs provider was written to
support 1.5 [1].

 From what I recall, vCDC 5.x versions have backwards-compatible
support for 1.5, so I think it would certainly be worth trying that
provider to see what happens. But I don't think any 5.1 or 5.5
specific features have been implemented.

Any contributions in this area, whether in the form of pull requests
or simply testing whether the current provider can work against 5.1
and/or 5.5 are very welcome!

ap

[1]
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/blob/master/vcloud-director/src/main/java/org/jclouds/vcloud/director/v1_5/VCloudDirectorApiMetadata.java