Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Janario Oliveira <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/20 22:49:30 UTC

Intercept (before and after) routes invocations

Hi guys,

I'm trying to enable a custom cdi scope on all process routes.

So I'd like to run some code before and after all routes execution.
It could be before/after the route execution or before a bean/process
invocation:
.bean(myCustomScope, "startCustom")
  .bean(myBean, "myMethod")
.bean(myCustomScope, "endCustom")

Is there an easy way to do this?

Re: Intercept (before and after) routes invocations

Posted by janario <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks gsegares_cr, but I was looking for something more global.

I've found InterceptStrategy. So I added it to
CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy and wrap the target Processor:

void process(Exchange exchange) {
  try {
    myCustomScope.startCustom();
    target.process();
  } finally {
    myCustomScope.stoptCustom()
  }
}

That fit very well as I've seen.

Thanks.

Re: Intercept (before and after) routes invocations

Posted by gsegares_cr <sg...@gmail.com>.
Try AOP http://camel.apache.org/aop.html