Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Nguyen Viet Trieu <jv...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/17 10:59:28 UTC

JSTL doesn't work in pluto

Hi everyone,
I have used jstl to write a jsp page which have a link
for user to delete cities.
It list all of the cities in session attribute named
CITIES along with a link to delete in each
city. Please look at the fragment :

<c:forEach items="${CITIES}" var="cities"
varStatus="status" >
                  value="<portlet:actionURL>
                             <portlet:param
name="CHOOSE" value="${cities.key}"/>
                        </portlet:actionURL>"/>
/></td>
                       <portlet:param name="DEL"
value="${cities.key}"/>
                    </portlet:actionURL>">delete
            </a>
  </c:forEach>

As you can see the delete link contains a parameter
name call DEL and a value which
is a key in CITIES whose type is Map. In processAction
method i retrieved DEL parameter but its value is
${cities.key} instead of the id number of the city.

Could you please help me solve this problem ?
Thank you very much.
Viet Trieu.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs