Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by al...@umbrars.com on 2001/10/17 12:45:36 UTC

Can I use FP to remove a node?

A little but hard question!
I've try to use this code to suppress a node into an existing XML document:

<fp:resource id="events">
  <fp:resource-file>events.xml</fp:resource-file>
  <fp:resource-node>event[position()=<request:get-parameter name="event"/>]</fp:resource-node>
  <fp:default-mode>remove</fp:default-mode>
</fp:resource>
.
. other processing
.
<fp:if-post>
  <fp:write to="events" select="."/>
</fp:if-post>

..as I've seen there!
But the final result is: NOT WORK!
And something similar happen if I try to use (in other context) the INSERT-AFTER default mode for FP resource!
Could anyone help me?
(and sorry for my english!)

e-mail: almazzieri@umbrars.com