Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by chad kellerman <ck...@alabanza.com> on 2002/02/05 19:49:24 UTC

SYN_RECV

Hey guys,

  Has anyone else notice an increase traffic on their APache server?  We
have had a couple APache server stop answering requests.  Looking at the
stats and current conditions on the server I noticed an increase in
SYN_RECV to port 80 on some of the ips bound to the server.

   This started last friday.  We fixed it with a dynamic ipchain rule
"maker".  I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this?

Chad