Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/05 22:32:06 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] people.apache.org web space is moving to home.apache.org

However, I have just discovered that although SFTP has a recursive put
command, it does not have a recursive delete.

Directories can only be removed when they are empty.

As you can imagine, that makes tidying up after staging a website very
tiresome (especially ones with Javadoc and source xref)

Is there a way to fix this?

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.
How about SSHFS?

http://fuse.sourceforge.net/sshfs.html

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: [NOTICE] people.apache.org web space is moving to home.apache.org

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [NOTICE] people.apache.org web space is moving to home.apache.org

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.