Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sanka samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/10 07:19:45 UTC

[STATUS] JSR 223 implemetation

dear BSF committers,

I will like to know about the current status of the prototyped JSR223
Nandika and I have published in the mailing list recently.

best of regards !!

--sanka

Re: [STATUS] JSR 223 implemetation

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.

>> Got a printout of the form and will fill it in and send it to the
>> given address, if this is what you would need. Also, should I also
>> fax it to the Apache office?
>>

> Yep, that'll do, c/o Jim Jagielski

Just sent the fax successfully to his attention.

Regards,

---rony

Re: [STATUS] JSR 223 implemetation

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
Rony G. Flatscher wrote:

> Bill Stoddard wrote:
>
>> Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
>>
>>> We definitely need a contribugors' agreement; I can help get that
>>> going. We also need to do a VOTE to bring Ronnie as a committer,
>>

>> +1
>>
>>> in addition to these two guys. (Ronnie has been contributing for
>>> a while but apparently was never made a committer for some reason.)
>>

>> +1 once we get the CLA's on file.
>

> Got a printout of the form and will fill it in and send it to the given
> address, if this is what you would need. Also, should I also fax it to
> the Apache office?

Yep, that'll do, c/o Jim Jagielski

Bill

Re: [STATUS] JSR 223 implemetation

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
We definitely need a contribugors' agreement; I can help get that
going. We also need to do a VOTE to bring Ronnie as a committer,
in addition to these two guys. (Ronnie has been contributing for
a while but apparently was never made a committer for some reason.)

Hopefully these two actions will resurrect BSF from the dead!

Sanjiva.

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Sanka, Nandika,

Sorry for letting this sit!!

Ronnie and I've discussed how to move this forward and felt that
we should use your code to seed a BSF 3.0 effort which will
initially be a pure JSR 223 impl and maybe over time be also
backwards compatible with BSF 2.x.

Ronnie, others, please comment. If there's general consensus
let's call for a VOTE and get this going!

Sanjiva.