Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by keerthi SJ <sj...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/18 18:52:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] New feature request Cloudstack-Swift Storage

Hi All,

I would like give New Idea of Cloudstack-Storage Server.

As a system Administrator I would like to suggest new idea for New
Cloudstack-Storage same as openstack swift Storage. But to implement Swift
Storage is so difficult and complicated in openstack to add as secondary
storage in cloudstack.

We can offer as same as Swift storage concept with easy setup of
installation and easy UI configure our own Storage system to adopt support
to cloudstack so that we can hit in market more than openstack.

As in my experience I could see many are moving to cloudstack because of
easy configuration and manageable than openstack.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who
contributed to the cloudstack.

Thank you for giving such a wonderful tool using since cloud.com.

Thanks,
Keerthi