Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Alexandru Deliu <de...@ca.objectiflune.com> on 2012/06/07 22:06:36 UTC

Connect to Sharepoint 2010 through CMIS Workbench

Hello,

Using OpenCMIS library I can connect by creating a session to SharePoint 2010 repository, but not using if the CMIS Workbench. I would like to know if the CMIS Workbench can be used to connect to SharePoint 2010.

Thanks!

Alex.

Re: Connect to Sharepoint 2010 through CMIS Workbench

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Long time ago, I also got NTLM working. But I have to advise against
 using it.
 Once in while, some CMIS operations just fail. Although you can repeat
 the call and it works, it is difficult to implement a stable application
 with this behavior.

 Use Basic Authentication over SSL if you can.

 Florian

Posted by Mark Streit <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexandru Deliu <de...@ca.objectiflune.com>.