Posted to user@flink.apache.org by lan tran <in...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/28 05:10:45 UTC

Datetime format

Hi team,
So basically, when I use Flink Table API to generate the files and store in
S3. The format files will be like this
part-0d373ee1-d594-40b1-a3cf-8fa895260980-0-0. So my question is is there any
way that we can config this files names (by adding the last_modified_value) to
this files name ?

Best,
Quynh

Sent from [Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows

Re: Datetime format

Posted by Qingsheng Ren <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

File system table sink doesn’t provide APIs for changing the prefix or suffix of the generated filename. Maybe you can consider trying DataStream connector and set OutputFileConfig manually to specify prefix and suffix of generating filenames.

Best,

Qingsheng